Repeat prescriptions can be requested in the following ways:
- Online via the link at the top of this page (a password will need to be set up for you by the surgery, photo ID will be required)
- Posting your request to us at the Practice.
- Delivering your repeat prescription slip to the box at reception.
- Completing a repeat prescription request form at reception and placing it in the box
- Telephoning us on (01733) 206200 option 5 between 10:00 and 13:00
- Contacting Whittlesey Independent Pharmacy or Boots High Causeway.
Collecting Your Prescription
So that we can process your request in time, please provide 48 hours notice for all repeat Prescriptions.
We can send your prescription direct to your local Chemist. When submitting your request, please write “Boots High Causeway” or “Whittlesey Independent Pharmacy” and we will send it there for you.
Both chemists offer a home delivery service. Processing times for your Prescription requests are as follows:-
|If you request your prescription on...||You can collect your prescription from Reception on...||You can collect your prescription from Boots High Causeway or Whittlesey Independent Pharmacy on...||You prescription for Home Delivery will be delivered on...|
We dispense to all patients who live more than one mile from a chemist.
The dispensary is open between 09:00 and 13:30 and between 15:30 and 18:00, Monday to Friday.
If you pay for your prescription, the current charge is £8.60 per item.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.